Volunteer With Us
Volunteering gives you an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives in your community, including your own. If you wish to support us in helping immigrants, job seekers, and women gain a foothold in the workforce, consider donating your time, talent and passion.
I became a volunteer because of the good job WSC does in supporting the immigrant women in our community.”
Volunteering can be a rewarding experience for everyone involved. You can
- Share your passion and give back to your community /li>
- Learn new skills to improve your confidence
- Boost your resume
- Meet new people and gain professional contacts
- Explore a career while getting to know a particular sector
- Just shake up your routine!
So how do you go about it?
- Think about your goals, interests, and skills.
- Call our Volunteer Coordinator at 416-703-7770 Ext: 202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Arrange a time to meet, explore opportunities and to determine a good volunteer fit.
All volunteers received Certificates of Appreciation. Volunteers who have provided outstanding contributions are recognized at the Annual General Meeting.