An initiative of Working Skills Centre (WSC), Academy of Computer & Employment Skills (A.C.E.S.) is a post-secondary institution devoted to provide quality career training that allows you to learn specific skills necessary for a particular job, combining theory, practice, and hands-on experience that Canadian employers expect.
We specialize in preparing you for a new career or advancement in the following areas, whether you are looking for a job, re-entering the workforce after years of being away, currently working and looking to upgrade your skills and become updated with new technologies, or exploring a new interest.
- Computerized Office Administration
- Office Clerk Diploma
- Medical Receptionist Diploma
- Administrative Assistant with Desktop Publishing Diploma
- Computerized Accounting Diploma
- Supply Chain Clerk/Analyst Diploma
Diploma programs take on the average 5 months to complete and financial assistance is available. We also offer an expanding variety of part-time individual courses for those who need to update their skills or acquire new ones, with classes that fit into your busy schedules. In some cases, these courses can be counted towards an A.C.E.S. Diploma by requesting advanced standing when you apply.
Weekly Free Information Sessions
Need more information about programs, eligibility, financial assistance, admission and registration process?
Register for our Information Session every Thursday at 2:00PM – 4:00PM
You can either:
- Fill out and submit a contact usform to reserve your spot. A staff representative will call you as soon as possible to set up a date and time with you
- Call Marina at 416-703-7770 Ext: 206 or Marina.N@WorkingSkillsCentre.com
We’ll see you there!
Note: Computer literacy and numeracy skills assessment test will be required prior to admission to some programs. An interview may follow to assess language competency and eligibility for some programs.
Some reasons to consider A.C.E.S. for your training needs:
- Recognized as a private career college since 2008
- Streamlined fast track programs focused on career skills. Diploma programs take only 5 months to complete
- Flexible schedules to accommodate you and fit your lifestyle, whether full time for a Diploma, or part time, evenings or weekends to take an individual course
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Modern facilities, equipment and software
- Accessible and convenient location very near the Yonge/Eglinton subway
- Qualified Instructors to help you learn and succeed
- Class sizes where your Instructors know who you are, what your learning pace and needs are
- Personalized hands-on instructor-led workshops with ample practice time
- Friendly and dedicated multicultural staff ready to provide assistance
- Job placement assistance for recent and former graduates to help you make connections with local employers
- Employment Resource Centre, job board, resume review, interview coaching and job search training
- Diverse student body
Are you ready for the next step?
Call us now at 416-703-7770 Ext. 206Contact Us