WSC is committed to the Health & Safety of Students, Staff and Volunteers.
During the reopening phase of the COVID-19 crisis, WSC will observe all directives from the Government of Ontario and City of Toronto.
WSC Staff and our Clients and Students must adhere to the following best practices:
1. All shared desks and office/computer equipment will be disinfected at the end of each day by designated WSC Staff.
2. Everyone shall observe the rules posted by the landlord regarding the use of the Elevators and building common areas.
3. Every effort should be made to observe 2m of social distancing. In computer labs and the lunch area, every other desk shall remain vacant at all times.
4. Students and staff are required to provide and wear their own face masks and any other desired Personal Protection Equipment. In cases where a mask is damaged or in poor condition, replacement masks will be available from Reception.
5. Masks can be removed while presenting to the group.
6. Students must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before sitting at their assigned computer desk.
7. The kitchen are and refrigerator are off limits to Students for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
If necessary, WSC will again close the office and is now in a position to deliver most of our course content and other services online.