This 36-hour course instructs students on the use of Simply Accounting’s General Ledger, Payable, Receivables, Inventory and Project Costing Modules. Students learn how to develop a standard set of financial reports. One of the most popular accounting software programs on the market, learning Simply Accounting is a must to work in financial administration.
Quickbooks in the Classroom, Intuit Canada Ltd.
Method of Evaluation
- Practical Exercises 10%
- Participation 10%
- Mid-Term Exam 40%
- Final Exam 40% (minimum 65%=pass)
- Customizing Quickbooks for a company
- Managing employee payroll and taxes
- Transferring funds
- Reconciling chequing accounts
- Able to create and maintain a companies financial electronic records via Quickbooks
- Learning how to Create Quickreports & exporting to MS Excel
- Learning how to maintain inventory & tracking
- Payments to tax agencies, suppliers and more
- Customizing invoices, layouts and forms